Tuesday 13 August 2013

Update...

Well this week so far I haven't been up to that much, my sewing machine is still broken even after someone having a look at it. Looks like I'm going to have to try and get a new one for when I start my Dressmaking course in a few weeks...

While being apart from my sewing machine I have been focussing on other things like baking and I'm going to attempt some knitting tomorrow. 
This week I've baked...
A giant fudge cookie!
Cinnamon rolls (some with chocolate in)

These are some knitting and sewing patterns I picked up from the charity shop last week for 10p and 20p each! 
The simplicity skirt pattern is gorgeous. Can't wait to make myself a mini skirt in this dogtooth fabric I have.

As well this week is very nerve wrecking for me, yet exciting at the same time. On Thursday I collect my A Level results, but the day after I'm going to Ibiza and then to Switzerland! Two very different places, I know but I really can't wait.

Before I finish the post, I really want to recommend Vintage Village in Stockport. I went on Sunday and I had such a good time having a look around and there are some great stalls! 

Hope you are all having a good week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment