Saturday 28 December 2013

Long time no blogging...

I don't know how but I have just completely forgotten about blogging the past few months. I haven't really been doing any sewing either due to a broken machine (new one is on the way, thank you sales!). Anyway I think it's about time I started posting on here again, it's been a busy Christmas and I've been very lucky, but even after all of Christmas I've still got my mind on things I'd like to purchase in the next few months! Here is a little wish list... 
This dogtooth coat from eBay is gorgeous and would be perfect for spring. The best part is it only costs £16.34!
These Vivienne Westwood earrings are so lovely. Santa bought me a necklace and these would be perfect to match!
I love Benefit Porefessional and now that the powder to go with it has just come out I'm itching to try it out! I've only heard good things about it.
Finally this amazing dress from Marmalade Shop by Magdalena Sokolowska. I only just came across this brand of 60's style dresses and coats in beautiful styles and colours recently. They really are gorgeous though and will definitely have to buy one in the near future, you can purchase them from atomretro.


Well that's it for now, I'll try to remember I start writing on my blog again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment