Friday 9 August 2013

Sixties envy...

Well it's obvious from my blog title that I adore the 1960's. Looking at these pictures of girls and their lovely clothes make me extremely jealous! 
I wouldn't mind this dress in my wardrobe. Yellow is definitely my favourite colour! 
More yellow... 
Patterned dresses, not sure I'm tall enough to pull one of these off! They all look great with white tights. Loads of inspiration for when I start my course in Dressmaking. 
Which one of these dresses is the prettiest? I can't decide. I think I'm swaying towards the blue one.
Final picture... This caught my eye on Instagram this morning. A winter pea green 'girlfriend' coat from vintage inspired brand Tara Starlet. They also do it in pink, I'm definitely saving up for this amazing 1960's style beauty!

Hope you've enjoyed the photos,
All the best 
X







No comments:

Post a Comment