Thursday 8 August 2013

This week...

Well I've been up to a lot this week, from stitching to baking to shopping! Here's some pictures of what I've been doing...
My first go at making macaroons, these are raspberry flavour. Had a disaster with the piping bag so ended up cutting them into hearts!
More cross stitch, this is a small project from the Cath Kidston book called 'Stitch!'
Today I went to what might be my favourite shop ever! Urban Village in Birmingham, me and my Boyfriend always spend ages in there. I ended up buying this lovely dress.
Finally a trip to the Rag Market... Picked up this gorgeous paisley fabric and these buttons (not sure what I'll be using them for yet but just loved them!)

It's been a good week and hopefully my sewing machine will be fixed tomorrow, happy times!






No comments:

Post a Comment