Friday 25 April 2014

Bargain baking!

I really do love a good bargain. I always think it's definitely worth shopping around when it comes to various products you use at home, especially when it comes to baking! 

I recieved an email today from Poundland announcing the new bakeware range by Jane Asher. The range is now in store and looks great! Most of the items are in gorgeous pastel colours and I think they would be really ideal for first time bakers who don't want to break the bank, or for others who want to add some staples to their collection.

The range includes cake tins and bakeware, preparation equipment and baking accessories. It looks like there is quite a variety of items and of course the best part is that everything is just a pound! 

Here are some items that I will be looking out for, I will definitely be reviewing some of these when I get my hands on them

Non-stick traybake tin
I've been after a new traybake tin for a while for baking blondies and brownies so this will be perfect.

Mini pop cake holder with sticks
One of these will look lovely to serve cake pops on. 

Palette knife 
A really handy tool for cake decorating for a beginner, I really like the pastel green colours in the range.

Cake slice
Again I love the pastel green colour and this will look really nice for serving cakes.

Overall I'm very interested to have a look in Poundland soon and get baking!

Please let me know if you have already purchased anything from the range and what you think!

B x





No comments:

Post a Comment